Friday, November 15, 2013

Geometric Watercolor Nails


Arden: Hey everyone!  I'm playing catch-up today; this manicure is using Wednesday's 33 Day Challenge prompt: geometric nails.

Much like Monday's manicure, I started with a base coat of Julep's Nicolette and then applied striping tape, this time in a diamond pattern.


Then I used small pieces of sponge to apply little patches of different colors.  I used too many colors to list here, but ask in the comments if you really want to know about a specific color.


This manicure was very similar to the multicolored striping tape nails I did a couple of months ago, which I loved, but I think I might've liked these even better!



Be sure to check out all of the other geometric nails below!


4 comments:

  1. wow, I LOVE this!!! so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! I may have to do a fall version. If so, I will link you as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so beautiful - great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used, these are so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete