Monday, April 14, 2014

Galaxy Nails

My last stab at galaxy nails has become my most re-pinned pin on Pinterest-- isn't that interesting?  Apparently galaxy nails are universally popular!  It'd been several months since I'd done any that I decided I should try again!



My technique was basically the same as last time-- black base, then sponge on different colors to create galaxies!  At the end I added some white and gold dots for stars, and a glitter top coat.  Some of the colors used: Julep Estelle, Diana, Charlotte, & Drew; Essie Beach Bum Blu and Good as Gold; and Sally Hansen White On

Bonus picture of manicure in the sunshine!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers

    ReplyDelete