Friday, April 25, 2014

Gradient French Manicure



After trying out galaxy nails again, I decided to go with another old favorite (and my manicure that's by far gotten the most re-pins on Pinterest): the gradient French!



I started by painting my nails with two coats of Julep Layne, then applied a quick drying top coat and waited for them to dry.  Next, I put some Julep Brigitte and Layne on a makeup sponge, and sponged them on to the tip of my nail to create a gradient.  Added a top coat, and I was good to go!

Gratuitous engagement ring shot to re-create the original frequently re-pinned image.

I'm still considering doing this design on my wedding day (it is what I was wearing for my engagement pictures)..... but I'm also leaning towards just wearing a solid pink or purple (current frontrunner is Julep Evelyn).  Your thoughts?  Weigh in on this very important decisions! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to know about the blog by my friend's reference.If anyone wants to read a good content...?Then this blog will be the answer for you.Such a worthy content out of it.
    Telecom analytics company
    Healthcare analytics company
    Finance analytics company
    Retail analytics company

    ReplyDelete