Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts: April Tri-Polish Challenge Day 3


Hey guys,  here (a little late) is my third manicure for April's Tri-Polish Challenge!  For a quick catch up on the challenge, you can check out the rules here and see the first two manicures I did here and here.  The basic premise is that there are three official colors for each month, and you do four manicures using the same three polishes!  For April I chose L'Oreal Not A Cloud In Sight, Essie Fear Or Desire and China Glaze Make An Entrance.


So for my third manicure I wanted to do a simple and easy leopard print.  I'd played around with making leopard designs for fun on scrap paper so I figured it couldn't be too difficult. Well, I have to say what came out at the end isn't very leopard-y.





It is more like tiny hamburgers.


Or mutant flowers.


But I love it anyway!  It is a very pretty tiny-hamburger-mutant-flower manicure.  Check out everyone else manicures. They are great!



No comments:

Post a Comment